- If the painter was responsible for prepping the walls, it’s important to ensure they’re smooth once the job is completed. Make sure there’s plenty of light but don’t just trust your eyes. Run your hand along the walls to check for imperfections.
- If you see wobbly cutting-in lines, drips and brush marks or evidence of spilled paint or splatters, talk to your painter immediately about your concerns.
- Is the finish even and streak-free? A flawless finish is harder to achieve with darker colours but an experienced painter should have no problems.
- A good painter will always clean up after themselves.
- Not happy with the end result? It’s important that you trust your instincts and don’t be afraid to voice your concerns with your painter.
In order to contact you with personalised commercial messages, we will create profiles and analyse your interactions with us. For this purpose, we will look at your personal data such as:
your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and physical address;
your shopping history, both online (if you link your purchases to your profile) and offline (when making an offline purchase); and
the links you click in our e-mails.
This way, we learn about your interests and can ensure that we provide you with the information and promotions that are of the most interest to you. We may also ask you for your opinion about our products and services.
If you don’t want to receive any more messages or if you want to opt-out of a particular form of communication with us (for example SMS, E-mail or regular mail), just follow the steps in that specific communication.