- First, remove any nails and screws so you can start with a blank canvas.
- Fill any small holes and hairline cracks with a quick drying filler.
- Clean walls are really important. Wash them with sugar soap (or a detergent solution) and rinse with clean water afterwards to remove any residue.
- Lightly sand the walls using medium or fine grit paper for a smooth surface.
- Newly plastered wall or unpainted surface? These will need priming with a ‘mist’ coat. Just dilute a little paint with water in equal parts, and you’re ready to start painting!
In order to contact you with personalised commercial messages, we will create profiles and analyse your interactions with us. For this purpose, we will look at your personal data such as:
your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and physical address;
your shopping history, both online (if you link your purchases to your profile) and offline (when making an offline purchase); and
the links you click in our e-mails.
This way, we learn about your interests and can ensure that we provide you with the information and promotions that are of the most interest to you. We may also ask you for your opinion about our products and services.
If you don’t want to receive any more messages or if you want to opt-out of a particular form of communication with us (for example SMS, E-mail or regular mail), just follow the steps in that specific communication.