- First, remove all knobs and handles, as well as the contents of your cabinets and drawers. Use masking tape to protect hinges and glass and put down dust sheets to protect other parts of the room as necessary.
- Wash the cabinets down with sugar soap or a strong detergent solution. This will remove grease and create a smooth canvas. Remove soap residue with a damp cloth.
- When the cabinets are dry, sand with fine paper (you can skip this step if you have melamine or high gloss surfaces). Fill imperfections with a good quality ready mixed filler and sand again.
- Apply a wood or melamine primer depending on the surface. You might want to use a small roller on doors for a smooth finish.
- Apply two coats of your chosen colour. After the first coat is completely dry, sand with a fine paper to ensure a smooth, professional finish. Remember to wipe off any dust with a damp cloth.
- When the second coat is completely dry, carefully remove the masking tape, put the knobs and handles back on, and admire your sparkling new cabinets.
In order to contact you with personalised commercial messages, we will create profiles and analyse your interactions with us. For this purpose, we will look at your personal data such as:
your name, gender, date of birth, e-mail address and physical address;
your shopping history, both online (if you link your purchases to your profile) and offline (when making an offline purchase); and
the links you click in our e-mails.
This way, we learn about your interests and can ensure that we provide you with the information and promotions that are of the most interest to you. We may also ask you for your opinion about our products and services.
If you don’t want to receive any more messages or if you want to opt-out of a particular form of communication with us (for example SMS, E-mail or regular mail), just follow the steps in that specific communication.